Questions and answers
Where do I find notifications about departures?
- On our website you will see current notifications in the bar at the top of the screen. Via notifications we inform you about details such as dropouts or delays.
- You can read the same information in the terminals and on our ships on Wagenborg TV.
- In the terminals you will see screens that show the next departures from that location. If your departure is delayed, you will see this immediately on these screens.
- Follow @wpd_schier or @wpd_ameland on Twitter for the current arrival times of the ferries. Here we also report any details and delays.
You can take a maximum of 30 kg of hand luggage with you. This is the maximum you can carry through the control gates in one passing. By "hand luggage", we mean the following:
- Duffel bags
Luggage, such as chests, tools, surfboards and the like are not considered hand luggage.
After check-in, please place your hand luggage in one of the baggage carts. The carts will await your arrival at the exit of our premises. This service is free. Please note that the luggage compartment is limited in space and that you cannot reserve space.
Lost and found
Please state the following information in your email:
- Your name, address and telephone number.
- The ship and the location where you lost or found the item.
- The date and time of the crossing.
- A description of the object.
We recoomend you to register lost or found objects on the national website www.verlorenofgevonden.nl.
Food and beverages on board
You are welcome to use the coffee machines on board our ferries to both islands and the fast ferry to Ameland. We serve coffee of the brand Wadden Espresso: a premium organic espresso coffee purchased entirely according to Max Havelaar standards. The Arabica coffee is grown according to traditional methods in Latin America.
Self-service buffet on the ferries
Are you travelling with a group, or do you have special dietary requirements? Please contact Rebam or Rebos.
You can make free use of our public network in our terminals, as well as on board of our ferries and fast ferry.
It is not allowed to smoke on our ships and in our buildings. Smoking is also not permitted on the outside decks.